The 22nd annual international workshop on cellular automata and discrete complex systems AUTOMATA 2016 will take place on June 15-17 in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Submission deadline: February 17, 2016 – closed
- Notification of acceptance: March 20
- Final versions: March 30, 2016
- Submission deadline for exploratory papers: May 6, 2016 – closed
- Notification of acceptance for exploratory papers: May 12, 2016
- Early bird registration deadline:
May 15May 22, 2016
- Online registration deadline: June 6, 2016
- AUTOMATA 2016: June 15-17
Nicolas Schabanel Université Paris Diderot, France
Guillaume Theyssier CNRS and Aix Marseille Université, France
Tommaso Toffoli Boston University, USA
Andrew Winslow Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
About the Conference
The aim of the AUTOMATA series is:
- To establish and maintain a permanent, international, multidisciplinary forum for the collaboration of researchers in the field of Cellular Automata (CA) and Discrete Complex Systems (DCS).
- To provide a platform for presenting and discussing new ideas and results.
- To support the development of theory and applications of CA and DCS (e.g. parallel computing, physics, biology, social sciences, and others) as long as fundamental aspects and their relations are concerned.
- To identify and study within an inter- and multidisciplinary context, the important fundamental aspects, concepts, notions and problems concerning CA and DCS.